Subject: Reminder: For your input: Annual Meeting for National Coordinators (10 April 2024 in Stockholm) and Draft ToR for NC
From: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>
To: "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Salminen Mika" <[email-masked]>, "Anne-Catherine VISO" <[email-masked]>, "Rexroth, Ute" <[email-masked]>, "Christakis Chatzichristodoulou" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>, "Paula Garcia-Lobato" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "AnderHeidenMa" <[email-masked]>, "Theodora Kalomama" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "phc.office" <[email-masked]>,Rezsőfi Judit <[email-masked]>, "Kate Loughnane" <[email-masked]>, "patricia.garvey" <[email-masked]>, "Louise Cullen" <
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 11:57:54 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear National Coordinators,

This is a kind reminder regarding the Annual Meeting for National 
Coordinators, if there are any specific topics you would like to discuss, 
and your feedback on the update of Terms of Reference for National 
Coordinator.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Executive Office/Governance

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: Country Cooperation
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 11:19 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Cc: Maarit Kokki <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Subject: For your input: Annual Meeting for National Coordinators (10 April 
2024 in Stockholm) and Draft ToR for NC

Dear National Coordinators,

As you have been informed, the Annual Meeting for National Coordinators of 
ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies will convene in Stockholm, ECDC, on 
Wednesday, 10 April 2024. In this meeting we intend to discuss with you the 
impact of ECDC’s strengthened mandate on the way of working with EU/EEA MS, 
thereby, the main topics will be related to the updates within respective 
areas. We will also discuss the enhanced collaboration with the CCBs and 
next steps, will update on Targeted Country Support and SRM. You as our key 
partners play an important role in the implementation of the work and are 
deeply involved in our daily interactions, thus our corporate thinking is to 
have a common view on the goals we are achieving.

In preparation for this meeting we would like to ask if there are any 
specific topics you want to discuss. Please let us know should you have any 
comments and suggestions.

Please note that the official invitation, programme and meeting details will 
follow in due time.

We have been discussing with you the ways of strengthening the collaboration 
with the CCBs at a strategic level and reinforcing the role of the National 
Coordinator. Based on the current experience, it was clear that the National 
Coordinators play a central role in the tactical and operational aspects of 
the collaboration between MS and ECDC, hence, it is important to update the 
responsibilities of the NC accordingly. We are pleased to share with you the 
update of Terms of Reference (ToR) for National Coordinator for your review 
and comments (attached). For the reference, the CCB implementation document 
you can find 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/Coordinating-Competent-Bodies-Structures-Terms-of-reference-and-interactions_2023.pdf> 
here.

Your earliest feedback on any topic should be included for discussion during 
the Annual Meeting for National Coordinators, and on the ToR for National 
Coordinator is highly appreciated, received preferably by 12 February.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Executive Office/Governance

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.